Job Reference: EBASSMBBR2
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Assembly Operative on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Our client is looking for an Assembly Operative to join their team to assist in the Newhaven.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Use various hand tools.
- Work on the production line manufacturing products.
- General assembly work.
- Maintain a good level of speed.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 - 17:00. The rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111