Job Reference: EBASNEWBRW
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware that this position is being offered on a TEMPORARY BASIS, unless stated otherwise. If you are looking for a permanent job, we may be able to offer you a temp to perm position.
Our client is looking for an Assembly Operative to join their team to assist in the Newhaven.
For this position, you will work on an production line of 4-6 people, each person will have an assembly role and by the end of the line there will be a full packed boxes of items.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Use various hand tools.
- Work on the production line manufacturing products.
- General assembly work.
- Maintain a good level of speed.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Be physically fit.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to one of the following hours: Monday to Friday, 06:55 - 14:55 and 14:45- 22:45 The rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111