Job Reference: CNMECAM23
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
*4 DAY WEEK*
Our Client Based in Hixon is looking for Assembly Operatives to start straight away.
Duties Will include:
- Handling of Sheet Metal work
- Cleaning of Parts,
- Loading and unloading of product onto paint plant,
- Cleaning of Part
The Ideal Candidate would be from a manufacturing back ground - Sheet metal experience would be an advantage - However full in house training would be given.
If you are interested in this role, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch!
Pay Rate: £9.75p/h
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 4 DAY WEEK - 10 hour between 6am - 6pm shift Monday to Thursday
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call on 01543 468260
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change