Job Reference: POASSEMBLY
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is currently looking to a recruit Assembly Operators to work in their large production facility based in Havant, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling metal and plastic parts
- Using hand tools
- Working with a variety of metals
- Operating and minding machines
- Working from engineering drawings to ensure that all products are manufactured to a high standard and to meet customer specifications
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- £7.83 per hour.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 0730 – 1630, Friday 0730 – 1200.
This is for an ongoing contract and an immediate start.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411