Job Reference: KD98989
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client based in Hartlebury, a manufacturer and supplier of high end wooden furniture, requires Assemblers for their production department. Immediate starts, long term contract and the potential to become permanent following a successful trial period. Working in a clean, modern environment, your duties will include:
Responsibilities of the
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive
- Assembling wooden units from production drawings.
- Using hand and air tools
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
- Monday to Friday
0600-1400 / 1400-2200 or days 0700-16.30
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
- Day shift - Mon to Thu 07.00-16.30 Fri 07.00-13.00 - £8.91 Overtime available after 40h worked £13.36
- Rotation 06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00 £9.91 Overtime available after 40h worked £14.86
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Matt 01562 66 555
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change