Job Reference: WV180508
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Experienced Administrator require to work for Wolverhampton based client. This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a large expanding manufacturing company in a new role within the production department.
With growing business in the company this position will eventually lead to account management of customers and their products range, however to begin with the roles will involve:
- Using excel and in house systems to input and update data
- Learn the product ranges for various customers
- Keep stock of current material in storage for manufacturing
- Liaise with customers/management and different departments regarding orders
- Other daily basic administrative tasks.
Skills required for this role;
- Experience working in a manufacturing office role
- Good knowledge of computers and Microsoft software
- Be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills.
Hours can be flexible between the hours of 07:00 till 17:00 Monday to Thursday, with an early finish of 13:00 on Fridays.
This will be a temporary position to begin with however there is a permanent vacancy for the right candidate after completed training and a successful trial period.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
To apply please contact Lily or Emma on 01902 773000 or forward you up to date CV to Wolverhampton@thebestconnection.co.uk