Job Reference: EBNEWADMIV
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Please be aware that this position is being offered on a temporary basis and you will be required to register with us as an agency. All positions are advertised subject to availability on behalf of our clients.
The Best Connection are recruiting for Administrator in Newhaven.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and dealing with enquiries/transferring calls.
- Manage and maintain HSE, PPE Laundry and etc.
- Producing KPI reports.
- Overseeing distrubtion of personal lockers and overall lockers.
- Keep all informative posters up to date.
- Writing emails.
- Liase with Office Cleaning contractor to ensure levels of service / supply of consumables.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks and duties as requested by management.
- Take notes at meetings as required by management.
Provide administration support to South Downs Administration team as reasonably required.
- IT Literate, Word, Excel etc
- Knowledge of using Google Applications and Workday
- Minimum Grade C in Maths and English GCSE, or equivalent
- Previous experience in an office enviorment
- For this position you must be self-motivated, able to prioritise tasks and work without supervision, an effective team member, able to communicate well orally and in writing.
All relevant training will be provided where needed.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 £9.50 per hour.
Once applied someone in the branch will call you and arrange an application to be sent out. Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change