Job Reference: POACCO
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently acting on behalf of our client to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work in their offices based in Horndean, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Processing timesheets and transferring data to spreadsheets
- Organising paperwork including filing and archiving
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Preparing and sending out marketing
- Franking post and taking to post office/postbox
- All other related administration duties
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and proficiency with Microsoft Office and Sage experience would be prefered but not essential as training will be given on Sage
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0830 - 1700.
This is for an immediate start and ongoing contract.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.