Job Reference: KD75TREF
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are recruiting Class 7.5t Refuse Drivers for leading waste management company based around the Hereford area. Refuse experience isn't essential, but an advantage. Within this key customer facing role, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a company vehicle and assist in providing an effective Refuse / Recycling collection service to the residents of Herefordshire as necessary.
- You must have a maximum of 6 points, with no DD or DR on licence.
- Full UK licences with CAT C1 , DIGI and CPC cards required
- Knowledge of the county of Herefordshire
- The ability to fill in paperwork as required
These are ongoing positions for the right candidates, and excellent opportunities to secure permanent jobs.
- Fleet of well-maintained vehicles
- Monday to Friday 06.15 to 16.00 with 45 minute break during the day
- Saturday and Sunday working only required to cover for Christmas working arrangements.
- Ongoing work
- PAYE £11.50
- £14.50 for Umbrella drivers
Benefits for working with The Best Connection:
- Access to permanent positions following a successful trial period
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing positions
- Free PPE
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Please call 01562 66555
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change