Job Reference: GU75FVG
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Shift: 5 days out of 7 will involve some weekend work
Hours: 06.00 start, finishes may vary due to requirements 1 hour lunch break
We are currently recruiting 7.5 tonne drivers for our client based in Guildford to help deliver soft furnishings and assist with the home delivery of furniture to clients across the south east region.
We are recruiting 7.5 ton drivers for our client a well known high street brand to help deliver soft furnishings.
Requirements of the role:
- Pre and post vehicle checks. Making sure the fluids are at the correct level, reporting any defects or damages on the correct paperwork and also report to the line manager.
- Assist with the delivery of the furniture and products with the help of a drivers mate
- Removing all rubbish from the vehicle at the end of the day and loading ready for the next days work. Filling in any paperwork.
What you will need:
- In date Cat C1 licence
- Digi Tacho
- Referencable work history
Due to the nature of this role you will be expected to lift heavy furniture to the clients premises. Lifting equipment is provided, You will also require your own transport or live local to site due to the early starts each day.
This is a potential temp to perm role for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this or any of our other roles then please do not hesitate to contact Scott in the guildford office or click the APPLY NOW button below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
- Weekend Work
If interested in this role or any other role please contact Scott in the Guildford office 01483546241